Anime Orb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 77 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:25 pm
Statistics
We have 354 registered users
The newest registered user is girafffffe

Our users have posted a total of 806 messages in 456 subjects

Anime Orb...Where? Answer is here...

+9
Light Yagami
Strange Candy
blackcoyote
Dark Sayoko
kakarot2080
ah.ni.may
Hyriea
Yokurama
Mwu
13 posters

Go down

Anime Orb...Where? Answer is here... Empty Anime Orb...Where? Answer is here...

Post by Mwu Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:14 am

Okay, the site got suspended all because some people didn't follow the rules. I did say no uploading of licensed and warez materials right? And now I was facing a problem with the host regarding that one. I won't name anyone at fault here cause I'm not that kind of person. But please next time, make sure if you're gonna upload, check if it will put us into trouble or not. I'm gonna have to fix it so bear with the good old forums.

Haruhi I'm back.

nyaa

Last edited by on Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Mwu
Mwu
Soshin
Soshin

https://animeorb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Anime Orb...Where? Answer is here... Empty Re: Anime Orb...Where? Answer is here...

Post by Yokurama Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:53 am

this rally sucks!
Yokurama
Yokurama
Seito
Seito

Back to top Go down

Anime Orb...Where? Answer is here... Empty Re: Anime Orb...Where? Answer is here...

Post by Mwu Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:25 am

Not really. I think it's one of the circumstances a new site always faces. And no point of being mad when it's done already. But it's really disappointing... sigh

Anyway, I have a good plan. And it's a surprise until we got the server back.
I'm sure everyone will enjoy. And when I said enjoy I mean ENJOY as in BIG TIME.
Mwu
Mwu
Soshin
Soshin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyriea Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:44 am

=( at least we still have this forum oh I luv the old forum!
Hyriea
Hyriea
Sansei
Sansei

Back to top Go down

Post by Yokurama Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:11 am

Mwu wrote:Not really. I think it's one of the circumstances a new site always faces. And no point of being mad when it's done already. But it's really disappointing... sigh

Anyway, I have a good plan. And it's a surprise until we got the server back.
I'm sure everyone will enjoy. And when I said enjoy I mean ENJOY as in BIG TIME.
is all the uploads that we had on the server still be there, or will they be deleted?
Yokurama
Yokurama
Seito
Seito

Back to top Go down

Post by ah.ni.may Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:33 am

I hope I did not cause the site to be suspended ... I uploaded NANA live action movie and Lovely Complex anime ... I'm not sure if they're licensed or not ... because after I uploaded both of them, I could not get back to the forums anymore ... if I caused it to happen ... gomenasai unsure ... I'm really sorry guys ... I missed the forums ...
ah.ni.may
ah.ni.may
Dame
Dame

Back to top Go down

Post by kakarot2080 Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:41 am

yay finally this id good tht tht site got suspended.... this id the best version of animeorb And i'm not gonna lie....this forum rulz oh
kakarot2080
kakarot2080
Dame
Dame

http://animeorb.co.cc/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sayoko Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:57 am

Oh, how bad! But I couldn't use my account anymore, something happened and they sent me a password. Never got it T_T
I like the new site waah
Dark Sayoko
Dark Sayoko
Sansei
Sansei

Back to top Go down

Post by blackcoyote Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:14 am

damn it, I just got back from that forum yesterday and now it gone, next time make sure not to lose it again. and when you done createing another new forum also make sure to post the link of it so your members can go there.
blackcoyote
blackcoyote

Back to top Go down

Post by kakarot2080 Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:43 am

yah and could you also use the same dispaly setting of this forum to tht new one plzzzz coz this colour and dispaly rulz

MWU I BEG YOU PLZ USE THIS FORUM STEEING TO THT ONE PLZZZZZZZ ?
kakarot2080
kakarot2080
Dame
Dame

http://animeorb.co.cc/

Back to top Go down

Post by Strange Candy Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:18 am

ahw! unsure I was just starting to really like the new forum ... I hope u`ll get it back.
hmm, oh well.. I like this forum to oh
Strange Candy
Strange Candy
Dame
Dame

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Yagami Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:57 pm

AW MAN!, I had ALOT of POSTS... dam it.
Light Yagami
Light Yagami
Dame
Dame

http://kingdomheartsfm.the-up.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudmaster88 Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:52 pm

That's some very bad news, I had tons of posts but I don't really care about post count anymore on this forum because you don't gain anything good, it also sucks that the main server died and I sure hope at least some of the stuff in the main server has stayed...can't wait till the forum returns...

Last edited by on Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cloudmaster88
Cloudmaster88
Seito
Seito

Back to top Go down

Post by blackcoyote Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:57 pm

and at first I really like the new forum it was way better and you do not have to have 50 post just to see the animes in their server. and I only have seven I can't make 50 post without spaming damn it.
blackcoyote
blackcoyote

Back to top Go down

Post by Yokurama Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:26 pm

guys we will get the site back up as soon as we can
Yokurama
Yokurama
Seito
Seito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mwu Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:48 pm

Oh well just like I said. I'll get it back as soon as I can if possible. And there will be a BIG Suprise. And no one to blame. Who knows it will go this way?

And I couldn't undertand how could you be so happy about it kakarot...don't tell me I misunderstand you. Before you post, make sure if it'll hit someone or not.
Mwu
Mwu
Soshin
Soshin

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Yagami Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:19 pm

It is Sad, I like that Site, and I had alot of Post there too, O well i guess i gotta work my Way up AGAIN, O well I can do it again
Light Yagami
Light Yagami
Dame
Dame

Back to top Go down

Post by Yokurama Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:32 pm

Light Yagami wrote:It is Sad, I like that Site, and I had alot of Post there too, O well i guess i gotta work my Way up AGAIN, O well I can do it again
we will try to get the site back online
Yokurama
Yokurama
Seito
Seito

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Yagami Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:38 pm

Yokurama wrote:
Light Yagami wrote:It is Sad, I like that Site, and I had alot of Post there too, O well i guess i gotta work my Way up AGAIN, O well I can do it again

O ok, I hope it comes back up soon
Light Yagami
Light Yagami
Dame
Dame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudmaster88 Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:41 pm

Light Yagami wrote:
Yokurama wrote:

O ok, I hope it comes back up soon

Oh it will come back.....I know that much......It's going to take sometime...but bear it....like the rest of us...
Cloudmaster88
Cloudmaster88
Seito
Seito

Back to top Go down

Post by djisas Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:11 pm

I like it better here!!
djisas
djisas
Soshin
Soshin

Back to top Go down

Post by xenomorphx Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:34 am

i most perfer here also..but change won't hurt i guess..depend weither it's a good change or bad

xenomorphx
Bakemono
Bakemono

Back to top Go down

Post by LacieNightray Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:48 am

I know it's been four years since the last post and all but I just wanted to now whether or not the site has moved or died? :/
LacieNightray
LacieNightray

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down