Anime Orb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 77 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:25 pm
Statistics
We have 354 registered users
The newest registered user is girafffffe

Our users have posted a total of 806 messages in 456 subjects

Another Host Issue

Go down

Another Host Issue Empty Another Host Issue

Post by Mwu Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:12 am

Hello guys! Sorry for leaving you out wondering why I still am not renewing the site. The domain animeorb.info expired yesterday April 26, 2010. But a few months before that, in fact it's January, I paid in advance for auto renewal after the day of expiration to avoid cases like account inaccessible or site suspension. As some of you may know, we have already been through this many times and we're really getting tired of it so I took the action I think was the best.

Here's the receipt for that
Another Host Issue 156y3yg

However the site was closed down yesterday even though I already payed for it in advance and when you try to access it, it say "NOTICE: This domain name expired on 04/26/2010 and is pending renewal or deletion"
So I emailed one of the staffs yesterday together with the receipt and here is their reply:

-------------------------------support agent replied---------------------------
Hi there,

Thank you for your payment, your domain has been successfully reactivated.

Please can you follow the procedure below:

1) Close all browsers.
2) Restart / reboot your router or modem.
3) Restart your computer.
4) Then try your domain.

We appreciate your business and if you have any problems or need anything please let us know.

Best regards
Byet Sales

So there you go. Please do the following instructions above if you can't access the site. Also, if you want the site to continue alive, feel free to donate a few bucks from your pocket. It will really help a lot.

Mwu
Mwu
Soshin
Soshin

https://animeorb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum