Anime Orb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 77 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:25 pm
Statistics
We have 354 registered users
The newest registered user is girafffffe

Our users have posted a total of 806 messages in 456 subjects

New features: Points Donation and Currency

5 posters

Go down

New features: Points Donation and Currency Empty New features: Points Donation and Currency

Post by Mwu Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:39 am

You can now donate some of your points to others if you like. Just click on the donate link right under the user's avatar.
This feature is not that perfect and there are still lots of things to change, so for the meantime, bear with it while we figure out how to improve it more. If you got problems with it, don't hesitate to pm the admins and we'll try to see what we can do.

What will you gain for donating your points?

For every 300pts donated you will gain 5 coins.

What will be this coins for?

For 50 coins, you'll be able to access the Fun&Games Section.
For 120coins, you'll be able to access the Spammers Section.

Coins cannot be used to access main server downloads, you have to earn your way on it by having 50+ posts.

This is to increase the posting rate in other sections aside from the areas mentioned above. Any problems with it, don't hold back and tell us so we can see what to do.
Mwu
Mwu
Soshin
Soshin

https://animeorb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New features: Points Donation and Currency Empty Re: New features: Points Donation and Currency

Post by Footee Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:05 am

I cant seem to find the donate button?
Found, you can't donate to the admins?
Footee
Footee
Sansei
Sansei

Back to top Go down

New features: Points Donation and Currency Empty Re: New features: Points Donation and Currency

Post by Yokurama Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:27 am

great job mwu bigsmile

hope this idea will work
Yokurama
Yokurama
Seito
Seito

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudmaster88 Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:39 am

Wow MWU You've outdone yourself, but still the staff of anime orb admin and mods still have acess to that section, oh well I guess it applies for only regular members...still what about us mods what will our reward be if we donate points to other members?
Cloudmaster88
Cloudmaster88
Seito
Seito

http://kingdomheartsfm.the-up.com

Back to top Go down

Post by djisas Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:04 pm

All of those are just numbers for me, a reason to compete, i have no need for them...
There should be a feature for downloaders to reward uploaders...
djisas
djisas
Soshin
Soshin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mwu Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:11 pm

well I said it djisas. If you have a better idea, 90% that it will be use. So think of a good one about that reward for uploaders you're saying cause I couldn't get what you want to say. Or maybe it should be change to Thank you system?

@cloud
do you want me to remove the permission for mods in there? and I can't think what will be reward for people like you. Well if you have an idea, tell me so I could think about it.
Mwu
Mwu
Soshin
Soshin

Back to top Go down

Post by djisas Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:33 pm

On animenoobs we had karma, but here there is already points, rep and now coin...
So an option to ad either rep or points, but if possible it should work once for every user and anime...
djisas
djisas
Soshin
Soshin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mwu Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:38 pm

you mean i should make it like you or others can give points or rep to other members? Is that what you mean?
Mwu
Mwu
Soshin
Soshin

Back to top Go down

Post by djisas Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:55 pm

Not exactly...
A way of rewarding uploaders...
Ex: User 1 downloads this anime and feels satisfied with it, he can show his appreciation (there should be a button) by giving ex 5 points, but it should work only once for every user to avoid abuse...
djisas
djisas
Soshin
Soshin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mwu Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:08 pm

ah, Donate link can also be used for that. That is why I put the "Why?" do you want to donate to that person so we can review the reason. And they can only do it once unless allowed by the admins. Or do you want a new feature for that?

edit: I think of an idea but not sure it's good.

If you don't like donating, you can just buy coins to access the private sections.

For every 10 coins you'll pay 700 pts. What do anyone think?
Mwu
Mwu
Soshin
Soshin

Back to top Go down

Post by djisas Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:20 pm

weird and never seen before...
Dunno if it will work for non uploaders and other non regular members, the system will only work for a few ones that actually post a lot and upload anime, others wont get access to points that easy...
I think just a determined n of posts should be enough to access those private sections...
djisas
djisas
Soshin
Soshin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down