Anime Orb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 77 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:25 pm
Statistics
We have 354 registered users
The newest registered user is girafffffe

Our users have posted a total of 806 messages in 456 subjects

Green Forest, My Home (TwDrama)

Go down

Green Forest, My Home (TwDrama) Empty Green Forest, My Home (TwDrama)

Post by ah.ni.may Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:33 pm

Green Forest, My Home (TwDrama) 2001419535966093723_rs

Plot Summary:
Handsome Leon Jay Williams plays the talented young William, born with a silver spoon in his mouth, who returns from Austria to head the Spencer Music Academy. Singer Esther Liu plays Sophie, the daughter in a musician family who takes up the position of Artistic Director at the Spencer Music Academy. William fails to realize Sophie is the girl he vowed to protect for life in the Green Forest back in his childhood days. Instead he mistakes her step-sister Susan (Song Zhi Ai), who is always jealous of Sophie, as the little girl he has always missed. Meanwhile, Owen (Ethan Ruan), childhood friend of Sophie, returns to find Sophie, only he is now going by a different name which Sophie does not recognize. The four childhood friends meet up once more, but the relationships among them have become far more complicated than they can imagine...

Genre: Romance, drama

Episodes: 15

Format: RMVB format with external subtitles

Download Links:

Episode 01
Episode 02
Episode 03
Episode 04
Episode 05
Episode 06
Episode 07
Episode 08
Episode 09
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
External Subtitles

Note: Download and extract external subtitles first and put in 1 folder, then download all 15 episodes and place them in the same folder. Click on the video file and the subtitles should appear automatically. I use Media Player Classic and K-lite Codec Pack so it works for me. If you rename the video file, the subtitles will not appear. Video file and subtitle file should have the same file name.

Green Forest, My Home (TwDrama) 2001475742160112695_rs
ah.ni.may
ah.ni.may
Dame
Dame

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum